Teeth Whitening Abroad: Procedure and Cost
Hellas Dental Clinic uses the following systems:
- Den Mat, USA — with custom mouthguards (mouthpiece trays)
- Den Mat, USA — in-office teeth bleaching
- Philips ZOOM! — a new generation LED light-activated whitening.
Professional in-office whitening involves applying a bleaching gel to the teeth, which is then activated by the dentist with the help of special equipment. The ingredients of the gel fill the cracks, scratches and pores in the enamel surface, immediately crystallizing and forming a solid insoluble compound of the dental enamel.
The tooth whitener can be activated by:
- A UV lamp. Excellent results can be achieved with the help of light-activated whitening systems. This method is suitable for anyone who wants to get a good result in the short term.
- A diode laser. A diode laser is used to activate the whitening gel. This method has several advantages, for example, no burns in the mouth and gum tissue. It allows to not only make teeth some shades lighter, but also make their enamel shiny, strong and smooth. The method has gained widespread acceptance, which makes it possible to offer quite affordable prices for laser teeth whitening.
Professional in-office treatment greatly reduces enamel permeability and dental sensitivity. At the same time the procedure itself is absolutely comfortable and safe.
Prices for teeth whitening in Odessa, Ukraine
Make an appointment with Hellas Dental, and we’ll find the most effective method for you, choose the necessary medications and determine the cost. Teeth whitening is not very expensive, but the effect will last for several years. May we remind you about the program ” Philips Zoom! Teeth Whitening for just 130 GBP!” that we currently run in our clinic.
To schedule an appointment or get professional medical advice by phone, please call +38 048 734 00 43, or submit a request on our website.